THE CORPORATE BIT
notwoways is a London based sneaker brand known for creating technical and fashion-forward footwear. We are a small, tight-knit core team that micro-manages every aspect of the product cycle globally, starting from initial design brainstorming, through offshore manufacture and inbound shipping, to online retail sale and finally through to fulfilment to customers globally.
GOOD STUFF WE ARE DOING TODAY WITHOUT YOU... AND TOMORROW WITH YOU
From a standing start in early 2020 notwoways has had a continuous run of product drops that have sold-out within minutes. We are continuously learning by doing and, having grown incredibly quickly to date, we now need your experience and expertise to build, develop and grow our sales and distribution across wholesale, retail and digital routes to market.
IS THIS YOU?
You’re an experienced industry leader with a passion for all things footwear related. You have extensive industry knowledge and deep industry connections which, when combined with strategic thinking and entrepreneurial mindset, means you are excellently placed to help deliver on the vision we have and the opportunity we see in front of us at notwoways. The opportunity is here and the timing is perfect to become an integral part of the leadership team and help us disrupt the global footwear market. You like working in the open, as a natural team member, notwoways about it.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership and responsibility for sales
- Create the commercial sales strategy to achieve both short term and long term commercial targets
- Create and own short and long term sales forecasts including sales plans, KPI targets, and budgets.
- Push the continuous evolution of our omnichannel commercial approach forward and drive the enhancements in all sales channels - Retail, Wholesale and Digital
- Building strong relationships with existing and potential partners to achieve sales targets
- Identify and develop wholesale business opportunities
- Responsible for designated wholesale accounts to ensure development of relationships, timely deliveries, successful performance and proper representation of the brand
- Analyse sales activities and performance, identify potentials and business opportunities, explore new business fields and innovative distribution formats, develop customer-centric ideas and solutions for boosting the company's performance
- Report on risks and opportunities related to sales and inventory.
- Oversee trade show strategy and presentation standards for all partners.
- As a member of the leadership team you will have a broad reach across the organisation and liaise with other functional heads as required.
- Collaborate on inventory purchasing strategy and managing inventory levels.
- Provide commercial insights on product and collection designs.
- Regularly inform yourself proactively about market and industry changes, latest trends and bring this knowledge into the company
- Being an ambassador of notwoways brand
- The role reports into the CEO and is a core part of the senior management team.
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of footwear industry sales experience, with a proven track record of successful results.
- Extensive knowledge in UK, European and North American markets, ability to identify partnership and growth opportunities while maintaining consistent brand positioning
- Ability to anticipate needs and pivot quickly between tasks with minimal guidance to align to company priorities.
- Understand the mechanisms behind online sales as part of an omni-channel sales approach.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Excellent command in English, additional language preferred but not essential
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, ambitious with entrepreneurial approach
- Flexible in working hours and willing to travel as part of the job.
WE CAN OFFER:
- An immediate start
- A modern, Central London working environment
- Package to be commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY
If you are the sort that has a cv, that's cool please send it through. If you want to tell us about yourself and why you are the best person for the job on an email then that is good as well. We would like to see your work, so please include some examples from your portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and want to find the best person for the role and want the role to work for the person. We will consider and review all applications but cannot guarantee that we will feed back on all.