THE CORPORATE BIT
notwoways is a London based sneaker brand known for creating technical and fashion-forward footwear. We are a small, tight-knit core team that micro-manages every aspect of the product cycle globally, starting from initial design brainstorming, through offshore manufacture and inbound shipping, to online retail sale and finally through to fulfilment to sneaker-heads globally.
GOOD STUFF WE ARE DOING TODAY WITHOUT YOU…AND TOMORROW WITH YOU
From a standing start in early 2020 notwoways has had a continuous run of product drops that have all sold-out within minutes. We are continuously learning by doing and, having grown incredibly quickly to date, we now need your experience and expertise to help take us to the next level through our social and digital channels.
IS THIS YOU?
You’re a naturally creative thinker, with a love of understanding all things digital: old, new and barely even heard of yet. You can run TikTok, Instagram and Twitter accounts better than a creator can. You spend a lot of your time in a digital world, where you create, converse and interact, as well as consume content. You like understanding why things work and why they don’t. You take note of creative social media and digital tactics, and know how to translate and deliver them, in line with the brand you work for. You could well be part of a digital community, if you don’t already own or lead one. You like working in the open, as a natural team member, notwoways about it.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with our content creators and photographers to develop platform specific content
- Working with the E-Commerce team and web development partners to coordinate content changes to the website
- Taking responsibility for curating the 12 month editorial calendar, for consistent inbound content and campaigns for limited releases
- Developing creative ideas for content, aligned with specific channels and the marketing strategy
- At times, designing visual content for owned channels
- Copywriting editorial for owned channels, and press releases for earned media
- Posting content to owned, brand social channels
- Directly answering queries and questions from the general public on owned social channels
- Interacting conversationally with members of the public, other organisations and media, through social channels, email or IRL
- Creating reports across social media channels, in order to inform our future social media strategy
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3-5 years of experience in social media, ideally for a D2C brand
- Excellent knowledge of the nuances of key social-media channels is a must, and you will have executed campaigns across the key platforms.
- Creative thinking, with an eye for design
- An understanding of the nuances of varying social channels and user demographics
- Experience creating content for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tiktok
- Good copywriting skills
- Experience using design and editing software / Figma / Adobe Creative Cloud
- The ability to understand, align and add to wider strategic thinking
- The ability to act tactically and autonomously
- Strong planning skills
- A natural team member
WHAT WOULD BE GREAT, BUT ISN'T A SHOWSTOPPER:
- Experience working with consumer goods, D2C
- Experience working with Shopify
- Experience with Campaign Monitor/MailChimp
- Experience in video editing
WE CAN OFFER:
- An immediate start
- A modern, Central London working environment
- £40,000 salary
HOW TO APPLY
We don't want to be too prescriptive on what we need from you to apply. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are the sort that has a cv, that's cool please send it through. If you want to tell us about yourself and why you are the best person for the job on an email then that is good as well. We would like to see your work, so please include some examples from your portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and want to find the best person for the role and want the role to work for the person. We will consider and review all applications but cannot guarantee that we will feed back on all.